Wednesday 11 October 2017

Blog Reflection - Week 3 Pitching my song

This week we started to  look for songs and come up ideas for a music video that we wanted to create, for this I did continuous searches for the a song that would fit the style and genre that I wanted to create.
For the idea I wanted, I wanted a surreal song so I could make a hybrid song that had elements of abstract in it.Once i found the song i started to create a power point for the idea that I would pitch to the class of how, why I wanted to make a music video for the particular song in choice.

I then pitched my idea to the class and it contained all the material that I needed with extra information on the slides if any was missed out, after the presentation I got feedback from my audience such as how things make work or how things may turn out and this was very important for me to acknowledge this questions so I can make improvements to the music video, I also got some inspiration from other pitches to include elements that I found very interesting and original and implemented them with some changes into my ideas.

Having feedback is very crucial as it helps to understand get an insight of how and what the public perceive of the ideas that you want to create, and they can give criticism and valid information that will ultimately effect your final product for the better as they will be the voice of the audience that you are targeting for.

Overall the pitch went well and having valid points to help improve my final product and getting new suggestions and ideas of certain things and this is very helpful and I will get more valid data to help improve the music video that I aim to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment