Friday 8 September 2017

Blog Reflection - Week 1

For my Advanced portfolio i would like to make music videos that are based on a surreal perspective and something crazy as I've seen many music videos explore this category and i want to create one based upon this idea.In terms of my portfolio i would like to take and keep what things went well from last year such as the organisation and format of my blog.I would also like to keep the blog very descriptive and specific about the content I'm talking about as this is what I did last year and it worked well.



For the partner I want to work with, I would like to stick to our old groups as we've already gotten used to our working styles and habits and so we can improve on the foundation that is already been built.Unlike being with a new partner which is good for a new experience and new styles but last year it worked well so there's no need to change groups that work well. In terms of hopes and fears of my project, i hope to get the work to higher standard before making a much more in depth detailed analysis, but also improving our Production immensely such as using better cameras and technology to improve the verisimilitude of the Music video that we want to make. For fears I do hope the production such as the filming.

has a lot less threats than before and that the filming goes much more smoothly than before as we had to change locations because of complications that we had encountered that day, but also he had a set deadline and we had to follow that deadline so we had to get the work all done by then, and getting the actors reader for the day was also a time restraint and caused some issues with dates which hopefully doesn't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment